For All Canine Lovers
Your dog would be more than welcome to join you at Passford House in the New Forest. We understand a family holiday would not be the same without them! Your four legged friend is welcome to stay in one of our dog friendly bedrooms. Please make sure you announce they will be staying upon booking.
Upon arrival there will be delicious doggie treats waiting for them along with a personalised letter from our very own dog Ruby. They will also be provided with a dog bowl and their very own towel.
Passford House is set in 10 acres of landscaped gardens for your dog to explore so they can enjoy “walkies” at a moments notice. If your looking to explore further a field please see reception for local walks.
After a day of long walks and exploring our dog friendly lounges offer the perfect spot to relax with a drink in hand. Serving bar snacks from 12noon till 6pm you can re-energise ready for your next adventure.
We cannot wait to welcome you and your dog to Passford House however we do ask that you follow the following guidelines:
- Your dog should be kept on a lead when in public areas.
- Please clean up after your dog, you will find bins located in our front car park and Monet Garden.
- When you return from exploring the forests and beaches please make sure you clean up your dog before entering the hotel. You will find a hose by our leisure centre.
- Our restaurant is not dog friendly however you are more than welcome to leave your dog in the bedroom while you dine with us. If your dog is unsettled in the bedroom alone we ask you to leave them in the car with plenty of ventilation until you return.
- There is a maximum of two dogs per bedroom.
- There will be an additional charge of £30.00 per dog, per night in order to fully service your room. An additional charge may apply should we need to deep clean your room.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on any of our leisure facilities including swimming pools and our tennis court.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your dog. This will be charged.
- You are responsible for your dog at all times.
To book a stay with your dog please call us on 01590 682398 or email [email protected] Depending on availability.